Belt conveyor operation and maintenance and installation
First, start and stop conveyor should normally be started under no-load conditions. In order to install several belt conveyors, should be used to lock the start device, so that through the control room in a certain order to start and stop. In addition, to prevent accidents, each conveyor should also be set to start or stop button, you can stop any one alone. To prevent the conveyor belt from being torn longitudinally for any reason, install a stop button at a distance (eg 25-30m) along the entire length of the conveyor when the conveyor length exceeds 30m.
Second, as the maintenance of belt conveyor In order to ensure the reliable operation of belt conveyor, the most important is the timely detection and troubleshooting can occur. To this end the driver must observe the working conditions of the transport aircraft at any time, such as abnormalities should be promptly handled. It is important that mechanics inspect and inspect any conditions or components that require attention on a regular basis. A roller, for example, does not seem important, but high-speed conveyor belts that transport abrasive material can quickly wear out their housings and show a blade that could severely damage an expensive belt. Trained workers or experienced staff can detect impending accidents in time and take preventive measures. Belt Conveyor belts account for a significant portion of the total conveyor cost. In order to reduce the cost of replacing and repairing conveyor belts, training of operators and service personnel on the operation and maintenance of conveyor belts must be emphasized. Table l-40 lists a large number of reasons for the conveyor belt operation problems and solutions. Causes of Belt Conveyor Failure and Its Elimination
Third, the installation of belt conveyor belt conveyor installation generally follow the following stages.
1) Rack mounting the belt conveyor The rack mounting is started from the head rack, then the middle racks of each section are installed in sequence, and finally the tailstock is installed. Before installing the rack, we must first pull the centerline on the full length of the conveyor, because keeping the center line of the conveyor in a straight line is an important condition for the normal operation of the conveyor belt. Therefore, Align the centerline, but also to move the shelf leveling, the allowable error of the centerline of the rack, per meter captain ± 0.1mm. However, the total length of the conveyor on the rack center error shall not exceed 35mm. After all the sections have been installed and aligned, the sections can be connected.
2) Installing the drive When installing the drive, care must be taken that the drive shaft of the belt conveyor is perpendicular to the centerline of the belt conveyor so that the center of the width of the drive roller coincides with the centerline of the conveyor. The axis of the reducer Drive axis parallel. At the same time, all shafts and drums should be leveled. The horizontal error of the shaft, according to the width of the conveyor, is allowed in the range of 0.5-1.5mm. At the same time as installing the driving device, the tightening device such as the tail wheel may be installed. The tightening device axis of the roller should be perpendicular to the centerline of the belt conveyor.
3) Install the roller After the rack, transmission and tensioning device are installed, you can install the roller bracket of the upper and lower rollers so that the conveyor belt has a slowly turning curved arc. The pitch of the roller bracket in the bending section is normal Roller spacing 1/2 ~ 1/3. After the roller is installed, it should be flexible and swivel.
4) Final identification of the belt conveyor In order to ensure that the conveyor belt always runs on the center line of the idler roller and the roller, when installing the idler roller, the rack and the roller,
Must meet the following requirements:
(1) All rollers must be in line, parallel to each other and kept horizontal.
(2) All the rollers are aligned and parallel to each other.
(3) The support structure must be in a straight line and maintain the horizontal level. To this end, after the drive roller and roller frame installation, the conveyor centerline and horizontal should be made for the final alignment.
4) Then secure the rack to the foundation or floor. Belt conveyor fixed, can be set to feed and discharge device.
5) hanging conveyor belt hanging conveyor belt, the first belt conveyor belt shop in the idling section of the roller, surrounded by the drive roller, and then deposited in the heavy section of the roller. Hanging tape can be used 0.5-1.5t hand winch. When tightening the strap, the drum of the tensioning device should be moved to the limit position and the trolley and the helical tensioning device should be pulled towards the transmission. The vertical tensioning device should move the drum to the top . Before tightening the conveyor belt, the gear unit and the motor should be installed and the tilting conveyor fitted with the brake. Belt conveyor installation, the need for idle test machine.
In the idling test machine? Should pay attention to whether the belt running deviation phenomenon, the driving part of the operating temperature, the roller running activities, please sweep the device and the guide plate and the conveyor belt surface contact tightness, etc., at the same time To make the necessary adjustments, the components are normal before they can run with a load test machine. If the screw-type tensioning device, when running with a load test machine, but also to adjust its tightness again.